Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

 


This is my very first posting to my new blog! I made this card for my grandkids using one of the new Romance Cuttlebug embossing folders, a vintage valentine stamp, Bazzill paper (two-sided brown/pink)which I sanded after embossing, and ribbon from Michaels. Other papers are from my mega stash of paper and sources are unknown. Hope you and yours had a wonderful day. My son, his wife and their two cutie daughters, Sophia and Piper, spent the weekend with me. They were able to snowmobile and do a little sledding with Sophia on a beautiful February Wisconsin weekend.

I will try to post as frequently as possible. Just getting my feet wet with the process so please be patient. Hope to see you here again soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Welcome to the blogging world!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started a blog last Spring and have yet to post anything except a small profile so you are doing waaaay better than me! Your cards are great

    Luci in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Valentine! I bet they loved it! Happy Creating! Sara

    http://creativeaddictionsbysara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete