Monday, February 22, 2010

Projects for Stamp Club

 

 

 

 

I created the photo box and owl card for our stamp club last month. The photo box was our challenge and I covered it with Memory Box paper. The owl card was the sketch challenge and the stamp is from Inkadinkado. I will be more diligent with writing down supply lists and vendor names in the future. Right now, I'm too lazy to go up two flights of stairs to search for the information....sorry! If you have questions, please leave a comment.

The snowflake card is the herringbone technique I re-learned from one of our stamp club members, Jane Bosi. The snowflake is created with Spellbinder's create-a-flake 1, stenciled while still in the die and glittered.

Time for dinner and have a great evening.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment