Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wonderful news to share!

 

 

We became grandparents today for the fifth time! Our daughter gave birth to a baby boy this morning weighing in at 9 lbs. 11 ozs! Mother and baby are doing well. Can't wait to see them in a couple of days.

And I have a card to post I finished last evening and just getting around to putting it on my blog (more important things happened today;) This big, beautiful pansy stamp is a vintage Penny Black. Wish I could do this stamp more justice by coloring better! The dp is Basic Grey's Wisteria. I highlighted the center of the flower with a Copic Spica pen in Lemon but the camera just doesn't want to pick up the glitter! I made two flowers and cut one apart, petal by petal, curled and popped on top of the original flower. I also used the new Stampin' Up border punch.

I won't be posting any new cards for a week or so since I will be spending time with my grandkids but here's hoping all of you have a wonderful Easter with your families.

Jane
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: