Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scrap Challenge

Another challenge for our monthly stamp club was to use scraps left over from other projects. Thanks to a suggestion from a stampin' friend, I used the CCEE 1030 sketch challenge to use some BasicGrey's Wisteria scraps I had by my workspace. The main image is from Kitchen Sink Stamps and the stentiment is from Flourishes. I cut the lilac image with Spellbinder's Nestabilities Oval die and then layered it on purple cardstock cut with Labels 10. The sentiment was cut with smaller Nestie ovals. The base cardstock is Bazzill. I invested in a wonderful artist's air compressor this year and love highlighting my images with Copics. The compressor is very quiet and runs very little when in use. Probably one of the best "large" stamping purchases I've made!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment