Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another Stamp Club Challenge

I'm ahead of the game for our October stamp club challenge so yay for me! After I had this card completed, I realized it was supposed to be a sympathy card.....whoops! But anyway, here 'tis.

 
Posted by Picasa

The stamps are new from Just Right's set Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves. On a piece of glossy cardstock, I created a background with alcohol inks using reds, greens and oranges. I then stamped the three leaves on the created background cardstock and cut out. The background paper behind the oval and strip is Beau Jardin Poppy from BoBunny and is from a few years ago. (Liked it so much, I stocked up before it went out of circulation:)

I stamped the sentiment (from the same set) on white cardstock cut with the new Spellbinder's Floral Oval. The white strip through the center was embossed with the leaves folder from Sizzix. I bent the leaves and pop-dotted. The gold leaves findings are from my stash.

I really like the sketch that you provided Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment