Saturday, September 8, 2012

Brown Eyed Susans

I created this card with stamps from Stampin' Up and Hero Arts. I started with water color paper spritzed with water. I colored the SU stamp with various colors of Distress Markers and then spritzed the stamp with additional water and stamped the damp water color paper.
 
Posted by Picasa
Once the paper was dry, I inked an older Hero Arts word stamp with Tea Dye Distress Ink and then wiped some of the ink off the stamp prior to over-stamping the brown eyed susans. I cut the image with Spellbinder's Labels Eight along with some designer paper with the next size up Labels Eight. Layered these onto 5x7 white cardstock and rounded the corners. Added a bit of ribbon and done. Simple and speedy card to use for birthday or just as a note card.

No comments:

Post a Comment