Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Cat

I've been experimenting with sponging Distress Inks and air brushing with my Copics along with this fun, solid stamp from Stamp Francisco.

 

This first card was sponged with Distress Inks (below photo - and yes, I know, I misspelled "sapphire").

 

This second card was air brushed with Copics (below photos). I think I like the effect of the air brushed Copics over the sponging of the Distress Inks.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Both cards were punched with the Martha Stewart spider web punch on orange card stock and mounted on a 5 x 5 black folded card.

Unfortunately, I've finished creating Halloween cards. They're just too much fun to make. Before you know it, Christmas will be here and I have many cards and projects to create.

Happy trick or treating!


No comments:

Post a Comment