Monday, January 7, 2013

Doily Die

My stamp club friend, Marie, sent me two die cut doilies. Thanks Marie! I had fun coming up with ideas to use these doilies in different ways.

 

This valentine card was die cut with the large heart from Spellbinder's and then placed the doily behind the heart. I die cut flowers from Spellbinder's Itty Bitty Blossoms set. The banner was hand cut and the sentiment is from Impress Rubber Stamps. Attached the flowers to the banner/card front and added the bling.

 
Posted by Picasa

The second is very simple. I embossed the green card stock with a Sizzix folder. Attached the doily in the corner and trimmed down. The tag is one of the small Labels Four from Spellbinder's and the sentiment is from Flourishes. Added the the bling and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment