Thursday, January 30, 2014

Envelope Full of Hearts

This card was created with several vintage items from my stash.  Sometimes fun to challenge yourself to dig deep and use some things that are long forgotten.  I have way too many of these items and I think it will be time to clean soon:)


Though I could have made my own envelope, I found these too cute vellum envelopes in a drawer full of odd-sized envelopes.  These worked perfect for what I had in mind.  I have four different PSX small heart stamps which I stamped in Versamark ink onto white card stock, embossed with gold and red embossing powders, cut out and taped into and on the envelope.  I distressed the designer paper and then distressed further with Fired Brick Distress Ink and also did the same to the vellum envelope.  This was all mounted to gold card stock and then a red card base.  Hard to believe that Valentine's Day is only a couple of weeks away but with the terrible winter weather we're experiencing, spring can't come soon enough!

1 comment: