Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fun with Shimmer Sheetz

I've been having fun playing with Shimmer Sheetz from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I've had this product in my stash for some time and recently bought some new colors so have been playing around with different ink colors and techniques.



This Shimmer Sheetz is the red metallic (not the iridescent).  I added gold, green and orange alcohol inks onto the sheet with an ink applicator.  Once dry, I embossed it with an M-Bossability folder, sanded and then swiped black Staz-On ink across the raised portions.  

The butterfly sticker is also from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I mounted it onto double stick tape and then applied warm white ultra-fine glitter and burnished.  The image was then colored with various Copic markers.  Hope to post more creations soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely!!!! Gorgeous background and beautiful butterfly! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete