Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Winter Wishes

Friends and I were shopping recently at this awesome little gift shop in Plover, WI called Beyond Ordinary.  I bought a pack of paper napkins and we split the napkins among us to create cards.  Below is my creation and I'm submitting it to Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas Challenge.


The napkins are large and I could create 6 A-2 cards from one napkin!  The napkin is peeled apart and then layered onto card stock with cling wrap between the layers and then ironed to seal together.  I then pressed Versamark Ink all over the top of the napkin and sprinkled it with poly sparkle embossing powder and heat set.  There are such a wide array of beautiful napkins on the market to play with this technique.  Give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete