Friday, June 3, 2016

Best New Stamper/RubberStampMadness!

It's time for me to pat my own back!  I was chosen as the best new stamper in the current issue of RubberStampMadness magazine.  Not that I'm a new stamper (far from it) but that it was the first time I have submitted artwork to this magazine.

Of course, my inspiration is from Tim Holtz and his monthly tags.  I spread various colors of Distress Inks onto a craft sheet, spritzed with water and dragged the tag through the inks until I was satisfied with the results and dried with a heat tool.  I stamped Tim's airplane stamp in black archival ink as well as Dyan Reaveley's sentiment and the angel from Endless Creations.  The ephemera along the bottom of the tag is also from Tim Holtz.  Working on tags is very fun and I need to experiment more with them.  I have to thank my friend, Pat, for her encouragement to submit my artwork to RSM!  Thanks, Pat!






No comments:

Post a Comment