Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Birthday/Valentine's Day!

I created this tag for my friend Pat's birthday which also happens to be on Valentine's Day!  She's travelling to West Asia for a fantastic two week trip!  Lucky girl!  Happy Birthday/Valentine's Day, Pat!  I'm also entering this tag on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.


I began with a watercolor tag from Prima and covered it with designer paper from 7 Gypsies.  I then placed a heart stencil from Simon Says Stamp on the tag and stenciled with Antique Linen distress ink.  I also used the same ink along the edges of the tag.

I stamped the doll image from Prima (Julie Nutting) onto heavy weight card stock and colored with Copic markers and paper pieced the skirt with Martha Stewart valentine paper.  The sentiment is a die from W plus 9 and I layered onto Stick-It and foam to create a raised image and then distressed with Antique Linen ink.

The lace is from Hero Arts and the bling is from Marianne Designs.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Jane! I love the background and pretty ribbon, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete