Thursday, June 8, 2017

Mon Amour with Graphic 45 and Tonic

A few months ago, a few of us stampers got together to play with stencils and various products.  Had tons of fun creating!  This tall card was created with Nuvo products and Graphic 45 Mon Amour paper.


The stencil is from Tonic and called Sunray Scallop.  I placed the stencil on white card stock and sponged pink Nuvo Mousse over the stencil.  I then followed up with Nuvo Clear Glimmer Paste.  (Be sure to wash stencil immediately after using glimmer paste.)  Then let the panel dry.  I sponged Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edge of this panel.

The background paper and the fussy cut lady is from Graphic 45 Mon Amour's collection.  I layered all pieces onto black card stock.  My sister will be the lucky recipient of this card for her upcoming birthday:)



No comments:

Post a Comment