Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Frightful....in Blue!

Halloween is my favorite holiday to craft!  I will be posting this card over at Simon Says Monday Challenge - Monochromatic.  This was a fun card to create with mostly Stampendous products along with distress inks and copics.


The stamp is from Stampendous and stamped in black Memento ink onto gray card stock.  I then colored the image in blue-violet copics.  The edges were distressed and then inked with distress ink.  The corners were created with Stampendous's melt art using their ultra thick embossing powders and glitters in black and blue.  The bat metal piece is from Tim Holtz's ideology line with black glitter paper glued behind it.

Have a very spooky Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jane. I love that fabulous vintage image. I'd like to invite you to stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we have awesome prizes. I hope you wills stop by to join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This image is really scary! Love the background color and the edges. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete